Our Story – Bricket Wood Chiropractic Clinic
Bricket Wood Chiropractic Clinic is the creation Christelina Koutrouli BSc (Hons) Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic. Christelina has been involved in chiropractic care for over 15 years and has a high quality record as one of Hertfordshire’s leading practitioners.
Welcoming and Comfortable Surroundings
Situated in Bricket Wood, our clinic is surrounded by beautiful countyside. We pride ourselves on making sure you are comfortablein the clinic as we seek to make you more comfortable in life.
Most of our patients come to Bricket Wood Chiropractic Clinic via recommendation from their family, and friends. Some from GP’s or specialists. After having treatment, you will have a good working diagnosis ( i.e what the problem is ). You will also have a clear idea of how long it will take before you can feel 100% again. In addition your Chiropractor will explain your symptoms clearly to you so that you don’t worry. Likewise, we will provide you with a good understanding of why the problem happened in the first place .
We care about your experience
We provide focused, good quality, individual attention. Our practitioners are hand picked and care about your experience. Every patient that comes through the Bricket Wood Chiropractic Clinic is individually assessed, treated, advised and educated. The clinic aims to be effective and thoughtful. Your experience at our clinic is our number one priority.
100% individual attention
- No Waiting Lists – NHS waiting times can be painfully long and “ineffective”.
- Multidisciplinary Hatfield Practice – Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Acupuncture and Professional Massage
- Immediate Convenient Appointments – Day, Evening & Weekends.
- Clinical Expertise & Specialism in: Sports Injury, Joint, Disc, Nerve and Muscle and bone Pain.
- Early Diagnosis and Treatment – Our ability to cross refer maximises a rapid recovery.
- 100% Individual Attention, Treatment and Guaranteed Privacy
- You Will Get Better Faster in Hatfield – All clients are given adequate specialist treatment time.
- Personal Education Is Our Strength – Bespoke advice tailored to your needs.
- Courtesy Call – To establish effectiveness of treatment and answer any questions