Want to be pain free?
Do you suffer from?
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Minor sports injuries
- Extremity Joint Conditions – i.e arm/foot/wrist pain
Chiropractic is a SAFE, SCIENTIFIC and EFFECTIVE form of RELIEF from BACK PAIN.
Consider the facts:
- A medical research council trial published in the British Medical Journal in 1990 and 1995, found chiropractic treatment of back pain was more effective than hospital outpatient treatment
- The UK (BEAM) trial concluded that spinal manipulation is a cost effective addition to ‘best care’ for back pain
- The European Commission Acute Low Back Pain Guidelines includes manipulation as an essential treatment for low back pain
- The 2006 Department of Health’s guide suggests chiropractic treatment as an option for muscle, bone and joint (musculosketal) conditions
- The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) 2009 published new guidelines for lower back pain recommending manual therapy, including spinal manipulation, spinal mobilisation and massage by practitioners including chiropractors
Chiropractors are the third largest group of primary health practitioners in the world. The General Chiropractic Council registers chiropractors who have graduated from a recognised affiliated chiropractic college. The course of study follows a curriculum similar to that taught at medical school, involving four or five years full time study and training, resulting in a MSc degree with a designation of Doctor of Chiropractic.